Housing Alerts Lite & PRO
[ Joined After January 2018 ]
To update your credit card information, please follow these steps:
- Login to your HousingAlerts account using this link: HousingAlerts.com/members/
- Click the “My Account” tab in the upper right hand corner in the Dashboard.
- Click “Update Credit Card”.
- Enter your new credit card information, and then click the “Submit” button to save.
Housing Alerts Legacy (Classic)
[ Joined Before January 2018 ]
To update your credit card info (in the Legacy version), please follow these simple instructions:
- Log in to your account using this link: HousingAlerts.com/login
- Click on the “My Account” tab.
- Then click on the “Membership Settings” icon.
- Scroll down to the “Update CC info” link, and click that link.
- You’ll be redirected to the “Credit Card Info” page where you can provide the necessary details.
- Final step: Click the “Update Info” button to complete updating your CC information.
Note: The most common reasons for “subscription payment failed” are an expired card or the billing address does not match the address on file with the credit card company.
When that happens, the system automatically sends you an email alerting you to the issue (otherwise, you’ll receive a confirmation notice). This is an automated process and we do not get notified when there is a problem. Please follow the steps above if you receive a “failure” email from HousingAlerts.